You have no items in your shopping cart.
Zarbo has been trading for over 20 years. It was established to offer Aucklanders a central location to enjoy superb food and coffee, an unequalled source of quality gourmet products from the Zarbo kitchen, New Zealand producers, and the best suppliers throughout the world. We quickly became recognised as the foodies destination.Soon however this was not enough - people from all over New Zealand wanted to know what we had to offer and how they could purchase from us. We also recognised that in business, regular communication with our customers was essential for our continuing devolvement. Thus our web site was created, and we continue to develop and acknowledge that a user friendly and efficient website is the way of the future.
In May 2014 Barnaby and Stephanie Bews brought Zarbo's with the goal to re establish Zarbo to its former glory. Together Barnaby and Stephanie bring a wealth of experience to the business. Barnaby's back ground in catering and sales ensures that he always gets the best deal from suppliers and is able to pass that onto the loyal Zarbo's customer's. His extensive background in the catering industry has only increased his passion to provide the best food and coffee to his customer's keeping Zarbo's as the front runner's in the café, delicatessen and catering industry. Barnaby's leadership skills have created a fun and friendly atmosphere within the Zarbo's team and if you are really lucky you may even catch him behind the coffee machine making you a superb coffee. Stephanie's background in admin and retail and her passion for shopping make her the perfect person to create our fantastic range of gift baskets, we have some truly exciting Christmas baskets coming up! Stephanie's creative flare and passion has helped transform the Zarbo café and delicatessen and you can expect see exciting new ranges and displays on a regular basis.
As a very first for Zarbo Deli and Café we were proud to support the Breast Cancer foundation ' Fashion for a cure', hosted by Petra Bagust as MC and Shane Cortese as Auctioneer. Held in the Zarbo loft, which in fact was the Zarbo car park transformed into a New York style fashion show by The Event Works group ltd (www.theeventworks.co.nz) with champagne and canapés flowing all night. This was a huge success and is all ready booked in again for next year. For enquiries regarding the space and what we can do for you please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Zarbo specialises in:
- Quality service - Both in store and via the web we pride ourselves on making your experience with Zarbo one to be remembered for friendly, efficient and timely service, offering the right advice for your culinary queries.
- Superior Products – One of the most extensive ranges of gourmet products available under one roof is the Zarbo promise. If you can't make it into our store then most of our product range is now available via our new and improved website. From Italian Pasta, Balsamic Vinegars and Oils; French Cheeses, Terrines and Vinegars and English Jams and Pickles to New Zealand Chocolate Truffles, Saffron, Olive Oils and Turkish Delight and of course our world famous home made Zarbo dressings. chutneys and jams!
- A Wonderful Meeting Place - What better place to meet for breakfast with your colleagues, lunch with friends, high tea in the afternoon, or even just a coffee or glass of wine than at Zarbo. All our food served in the Cafe is produced on site in our kitchen and bakery. We have a delicious a la carte menu with daily specials as well as the biggest and best array of cabinet food - salads, quiches, tarts, frittatas, risotto cakes, hash cakes, our famous lasagne, chicken, salmon, ham, roast beef, delicious sandwiches and rolls, cakes, tarts, sweet and savoury muffins and scones. The list is as endless as it is delicious!!!
- Venue/Boardroom - Zarbo's is excited to announce that they have just opened a newly furbished private function room. An intimate, soon to be air-conditioned, room in the heart of Newmarket, this facility can seat up to 55 guests. Perfect for medium sized function's for corporate meetings, conferences and private function's alike. With a separate access and plenty of off street parking you will be guaranteed a private meeting place with all of the up to date technology and equipment suitable for any requirement.
Our facilities are suitable for:
- Meetings, conferences and AGM's
- Training sessions or seminars
- Product launches or presentations
- Corporate and private celebrations
- Christmas celebrations (including mid winter)
- Fabulous Gifts - Zarbo offers a New Zealand wide delivery service of exciting gift baskets all year round. A special Christmas selection is available each year from mid November. We also cater for corporate clients requiring specialty gifts. If you can't find what you want on our website then please contact one of our friendly team for more information.
- Out Catering - Divine, delicious and trouble free. Our kitchen and bakery specialise in providing beautifully presented, flavoursome finger food, entrees, mains, desserts and salads for you to impress your guests. We also offer picnic options and lunchboxes for that perfect experience that needs to be right every time.