Roasted Plums with Whipped Feta & Herb Cream
- 4 medium plums, halved and stones removed
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- Salt and pepper, to season
WHIPPED FETA & HERB CREAM
- 50g feta
- 2 tbsp Greek yoghurt
- 1 tbsp Zarbo Herb Dressing
- Decent pinch of salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Place plum halves in a medium roasting tray. In a small bowl, whisk together olive oil and maple syrup until combined. Evenly pour over plums and roast for 30 minutes. Allow to cool for 5 minutes before removing.
- Meanwhile, to make the feta cream, whisk together all ingredients until whipped and fluffy.
- To serve, place roasted plums on a serving platter, and place a generous dollop of feta cream in each cavity. Serve warm.