Moroccan Chermoulla Eggs Benedict
- 1 English muffin, split in halves
- 2 eggs
- Large handful silverbeet, stalks removed and leaves roughly torn
- 2 tbsp butter, at room temperature
- 3-4 tbsp Zarbo Moroccan Chermoulla Dressing
- Finely chopped parsley, salt and pepper, to finish
- Toast English muffin halves in a toaster until crispy.
- Bring a medium saucepan of water to the boil. When boiling, reduce heat to a light simmer, then crack in your eggs one at a time. Place the lid on the pan and allow to cook for 3-4 minutes, until done to your liking.
- Meanwhile, bring another saucepan of water to the boil. Add silverbeet and blanch for 1-2 minutes, until just wilted. Transfer to a sieve and drain.
- To assemble, spread toasted English muffin halves with butter. Top with each wilted silverbeet, followed by a poached egg. Finally, drizzle with 1-2 tbsp of Zarbo Moroccan Chermoulla Dressing each, followed by a sprinkle of chopped parsley and salt and pepper. Enjoy immediately!